Publish your (first) romance novel with expert guidance
Join an intimate membership to get the support you need to self-publish and launch your romance novel with ease.
Why do I have to apply?
because I care about my people
I’ve been a community-builder and leader since the 1990s. And of the many things my decades of experience has taught me is that “fit matters.” (Now my mind goes to its steamy romance author place and I’m thinking about penis jokes).
Right there … things like this are said out loud in mastermind and in office hours, so having a comfort level sharing space with minds that write smut is important.
Equally important is joyfully supporting romance authors who write clean & wholesome because we have those lovely members as well.
Another important reason I ask authors to apply is because I want to make sure the support you’ll get is what you need right now.
“Signing up for Author Ever After was one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my writing career. Danika understands the romance indie publishing industry inside and out. Her insights, gentle guidance and unrelenting focus on holding me accountable not only resulted in a near-doubling of written words from me, but also instilled the confidence that I needed to push toward my debut release.”
~ Valerie Pepper, published community member
“Author Ever After has given me more opportunities than I could have ever dared to dream. I’ve gained the ability to finish my discovery draft, the confidence to share what I’ve written with others, and the knowledge to get out there and promote myself. There’s no telling where I’d be without this support system.”
~ Tami Winbush, one-to-one mentorship & community member
Apply to join us!
To ensure all members have an exceptional experience, there is a short application form and process to join the Do It Yourself and the Done With You membership tiers. The A La Carte option does not require applying, and will give you one month of community membership access. You will need to agree to the Community Values and Guidelines regardless of the membership option you choose.
Do It Yourself (DIY)with group mentoring
- Small group mentorship in a dynamic community with romance-writing author peers
- Comprehensive, self-directed indie publishing program (will be complete in Dec 2023)
- Daily small group writing sprints for accountability
- Twice monthly “business of publishing” office hours (bring your questions)
- Weekly mastermind for motivation & story brainstorming
- Special guest workshops with experts who support romance authors at all stages of writing, publishing and marketing
- Access to all courses & resources I create
- Special invitation to join any beta program I launch at no additional cost while you’re a member
- Opportunity to apply your DIY membership fee to the Done With You, one-to-one mentoring, when you’re ready to put your launch plan in place
Done With Youone-to-one mentoring
- Everything in the DIY option with lifetime membership, PLUS:
- Your website landing page built (by me, with you at my side)
- Your personalized book launch plan created
- Your book cover strategy (so clear designers will love you)
- Your books formatted for publication (ebook & paperback)
- Your book uploaded to Amazon, IngramSpark & other retailers
- Your Advance Reader Copy team strategy in place so you launch with reviews
- Your email welcome sequence created and active
- Your author brand looking sharp
- Deep discount on extra one-to-one mentoring
- NOTE: this service is limited to two new clients per month due to my time investment.
A La Carteone-to-one mentoring
- Everything in the DIY option for one month
- A la carte publishing support for anything on the Done With You option